Duckshedfelt is based at Upper Newton Farmhouse in Kinnersley, Herefordshire. It’s an idyllic setting for felting.
How to find Upper Newton Farmhouse and Duckshedfelt
Upper Newton Farm is on the outskirts of Kinnersley on the main road between Leominster and Hay-on-Wye. It lies about 12 miles west of Hereford just two miles from the Welsh border.
If you are coming from the Leominster direction (12 miles):
- Go through Kinnersley, passing Kinnersley Church and Castle.
- Signal right just as you reach the “derestricted” speed limit signs.
- Our drive is on the right just after this. Do not follow your SatNav once in the village or you will discover Almeley!
If you are coming from Hay-on-Wye (10 miles):
- Turn right at Parton turn, signposted to Leominster.
- Drive for two miles
- Turn left up our drive just before the 50 mile an hour limit signs as you enter Kinnersley.
Go up the drive until you reach a bungalow on the left.
Go through the white double gates to the right and you are there!
Note: if you are using a SatNav it tries to take you up out back drive rather than the front.
Pearl & Jon Taylor,Upper Newton Farmhouse, Kinnersley, Herefordshire, HR3 6QB 01544 327727
Our local taxi firm is Kington Taxis. Please book in advance if you need help to get to Lemore Manor for a wedding.
Paste the location “52.138170, -2.965367” into Google or your SatNav to get directions.